TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

strange things can happen to stocks that appear marooned for...

1. 5,441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    strange things can happen to stocks that appear marooned for extended periods.

We have had a year of expecting approval, and I think it is fair to say anyone considering buying in to the current level of risk has had more than enough chance to do it. We are a loss making biotech right now, we will be a profit making producer on the other side. That's like an exploration company verses a miner, very different things. I would not be the least bit surprised to see $1 within a week of approval, and $1.50 after sales figures, presuming they are in line with expectations.

I should point out, for the benefit of the Gavel and perhaps others, I am not known for ramping, and am pretty pessimistic generally about anything with 2 outcomes. I think this outcome is probable based on all the information that we have at hand.

A note especially for you Gavel, when you were listing your reasons ACL is a dog, you intentionally included examples of things you know to be erroneous, such as a competitor being allowed to get first jump advantage. What has me intrigued is why?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.