TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

The GavelFinally a well reasoned post rather than the usual...

1. 4,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    The Gavel

Finally a well reasoned post rather than the usual silly cryptic throw away lines, thumbs up from me.

I did give the other one you posted today in the thread titled "gas leak at reddys plant" a thumbs down as once again in that one you failed to respond to my request. I also note your sentiment can turn on a dime from a sell in that particular post to a hold with this last post all within an hour. Not sure what changed in such a short space of time, but I'll take it that you are finally starting to get your head around some of the potential ACL might have.

You said

"Which to me says m-cabs and immuno's are the cancer stocks to have. Not generics."

ACL hopes to have one generic approved and the business plan is to use the cash flow from this to help develop their other potential products. I'm sure you studied the ACL website thoroughly given your continued interest in ACL but just in case you haven't here's a link for the oncology page more specifically the subpage on monoclonal antibodies.

http://www.alchemia.com.au/irm/content/products_oncology_monoclonal.html

Just in case you are too pressed for time to copy and paste then a snip form that page

"The HyACTtechnology is relevant to a broad range of drugs, including monoclonal antibodies."

Good luck with DNDN I genuinely hope it does go well for you as this would mean mankind is slowly getting closer to being able to stop some of these truly ghastly diseases. I hope there's some room for ACL too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.