WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

What no coconut guns? I really hope it’s a feisty agm and people...

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    What no coconut guns? I really hope it’s a feisty agm and people speak up and not just sit there and listen to the crap they will speak or they dangle another carrot to give us another year of false hope.

Seriously certain people on here have been nothing but utter whinges regurgitating the same old endless negativity and rightfully so. I’m down a truckload on this as well. I just hope people that do attend the agm will focus all there energy to the people that need to hear it and not just voice it in here to feel better. We need and deserve answers and seriously if our company was so bloody good why are we in bed with one company. P&G does not interest me in the slightest anymore. All I hear is revenue is what will get this company’s share price moving, will it? If 20 mill dropped into the account would it really get people’s love for the stock back?
    It’s a bloody shambles and the board needs a good kick in the right spots, the damage has been done and it’s time we got an explanation.

Coconuts been so called cracked, well give us a time frame. I feel like I’ve been fooked in the a*** with the rough end of the pineapple.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.