AVL 6.25% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Sediment-hosted (V) vs magnetite-hosted (V)

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    question is...

is it viable for business using vanadium into VRB... for thr market?

what is cheap in extraction minerals/metals now days? nothing is cheap.
  2. 7,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2222

Apart from your link not working...

A few things worth noting:
    1. This information is on the web site of a V producing wannabe.
    2. The V producing wannabe has low grades, relatively to AVL so they are, imo, promoting their point of differentiation.
    3. "are costly to extract". The company does not provide any data to support the claim. Part of the reason being they are only at Inferred/Indicated Resource stage and have yet to move to Scoping Study.
    4. 90% of V is used in steel. So I guess AVL will need to address this market first... which they have stated is their strategy.
    5. Bushveld's strategy is to attach an electrolyte production facility to its current plant. Bushveld is a magnetite ore. AVL is a magnetite ore and has the stated aim of producing electrolyte.

To give context to your post, readers of AVL threads should know:
    i. You are a substantial SH of $AEE
    ii. $AEE has a relatively low-grade V project in Sweden. 0.3% grades.
    iii. $AEE's V project is a pivot from a U-project. Sweden has banned U-processing and as such, imo, $AEE were left holding worthless ground.
    iv. Katanga, Glencore DRC, recently shut down their cobalt operation. Why? Uranium contamination. In response, they are now building additional plant to remove uranium. Imo, $AEE will need to address U-contamination if they are ever to get EIA approval.
    v. I am interested in $AEE but only for their African U project. I think the Swedish V project is wasting company time and funds. I have stated as much on $AEE threads and this has upset the bulls. But don't take my word for the validity of $AEE. $AEE has dropped 25% and 3 cornerstone investors are selling out. All during the current V bull-market.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by. But if you wish to down-ramp, please try harder.

Is this where I drop the mic?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $130.0K 8.659M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1945311 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 11184809 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ 3991150
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.