AVL 0.00% 1.7¢ australian vanadium limited

Doubt it. You wouldn't be trolling HC if you had over $1m in a...

1. 800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    Doubt it. You wouldn't be trolling HC if you had over $1m in a play. TBH, you wouldn't be holding $AEE if you had $1 m either. Facts. Also, lets assume for a moment you do have that much in a position .... who cares? Have some humility. The world needs to respect one another and stop pissing on each other. We are in this together. Let's all make money. Together. 

Lastly, no one said $AVL will be producing by 2019. Best case is that we get financed / an off-take and start producing 2021. That's my goal here. Still, that is ahead of majority of the competitors on the ASX. We seem to be well on track to meet this as well. Looks like we are in China again potentially discussing deals thanks to Mastermines. But like anything, that could also not go to plan. I remain sceptical until the market is notified. There will be a 'flick of a switch' moment soon enough given the sentiment of V and its uncoupled tracking with sky-rocketing prices. I would hope that the moment one V play gets financing, it'll lift the tide for the rest as the market re-instills faith in the sector. Tickets are on $AVL here.

It's not a matter of IF these will get financed. They will. Just a matter of when, and who will be financed first. 

This isn't Co. The cost extraction is feasible and well needed NOW. China aren't slowing down their steel manufacturing anytime soon. Manufacturers need more V. We have economical grades, and a well established connection with suppliers. My only issues is that we get a delayed PFS, however, VA seems confident that we will be going to production and everything is on cue. 

Anyways, good chat. I didn't really answer much. Just expressed my thoughts and flagged @preempts blatant show-boating.  
    Last edited by zabba198: 13/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $146.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $145.5K 8.994M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31350 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 7832891 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 5697434
Last updated 15.49pm 16/05/2024 ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.