AVL 0.00% 1.7¢ australian vanadium limited

1. I did not report your post. I had no problem with your post...

1. 7,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2232
    1. I did not report your post. I had no problem with your post and was willing to debate the points. I prefer all your posts to be available for all to see your posting history. Then others can make an informed opinion about your posts. Same as my posts.

2. You did not post an article. You posted information from another V producer wannabe. Obviously, a company's web site will reflect their bias. Same with AVL's site. If magnetite ore is unsuitable for VRB's, then I best short Bushveld.

3. Yes. AVL promotes the VRB story. AVL has a pilot plant making electrolyte. AVL has an agreement with a VRB manufacturer. AVL has sold and installed a VRB. My understanding is AVL will be going down a phased approach. Steel market, as befits possible requirements with our MOU counter-party, Win-win. Followed by higher purity V. This approach makes sense to me. High V price predicted over the next 5 years. See the interview with Largo MD. If we can get financing and start production during this time, we can have faster project pay-back. As V price settles following increased supply, AVL can be in a position for phase 2, VRB's. Sounds good to me. If this is wrong, then I am happy to be corrected.

4. AEE resources are here: http://www.auraenergy.com.au/resources-and-reserves.html
    Seems out of date. Only 1519ppm V. Or 0.1519%. Very poor grades, I do note $AEE has managed to update the project part of the web site. Uranium has disappeared. If only it was that easy in reality. http://www.auraenergy.com.au/häggån-sweden.html BTW, some beautiful landscape in the photo. I hope for holders the Swedes are willing to risk radio-active waste from tailings seeping into the waterways.

5. I do not know why you continue to reference my oppies and disaster. I just do not get it. I bought them at 0.003 back in 2016. Topped up every time the SP retreated after false break-outs. I am sitting comfortably in the green. I have the option, see what I did there, of selling on-market or converting. AVL has a flow of news expected including met results and PFS. And maybe a BOA. Although that is less likely, imo.

Is picking up the mic and dropping it again, a thing? It is now.

Note:
    i. I have posted information about other stocks, Bushveld and AEE for comparative purposes. It is not a cross-promotion and should not be considered as such.
    ii. If you are an interested buyer, you could do no wrong by reading some tech analysis by @Scarpa. This may even provide you with some insights for your own current holding.
    iii. I have criticised AVL before. I predicted an SP smashing if AVL did not release a full PFS. AVL did not release and nek minnit...
    iv. I would rather hold this V stock than any other on the ASX. AVL has a significant measured resource with a relatively high-grade and in Dan "The V-Man" Harris, AVL has an experienced V operator. Does any other ASX V stock offer both?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $146.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $145.5K 8.994M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31350 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 7832891 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 5697434
Last updated 15.49pm 16/05/2024 ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.