re: sedition laws at work? I am by far not left wing, and I've...

1. 642 Posts.
    re: sedition laws at work? I am by far not left wing, and I've read alot about these laws. They are very squarely aimed at anyone who opposes the government in their opinion.
    Here is a statement from a Crikey article that is seditious under the new laws being proposed:

Workers have every right to resist by any means attempts by the bosses and the Government to wind back workplace conditions under the new and egregious IR laws which are the product of a morally bankrupt regime, which has shown it is beyond contempt and will stop at nothing to drive a wedge through society, including engaging in an illegal war abroad and defaming and demonising refugees from the very corner of the world it now claims to be liberating.

That should never be punishable for up to 7 years in jail. This purely aimed at anyone they choose to aim it at! I don't know how they sleep at night, and don't understand why they are doing this to this country. They are absolute score settling psychopathic political animals nothing short of Nazis!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.