ODE 0.00% 0.3¢ odessa minerals limited

Thanks Danrts I watched that brief clip.Can't quite get a handle...

1. 132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Thanks Danrts I watched that brief clip.
    Can't quite get a handle on this whole Catriona thing; she's always trying to make it about 'some women thing'
    and it's not. It's about a start up Tech company trying to get off the ground, like most all the other Tech companies have
    struggled for acceptance before they made it. And she really doesn't get it about the whole nose ring thing either,
    She thinks that's a 'strong individual woman' thing, huh, she can't see the forest for the trees. I was looking at the front on
    camera shot of her in the video and hey forget about the Dr part and how smart she is and all her achievements, all I could
    focus on was the ring, and honestly I thought it looked ridiculous. When is the penny going to drop? If you want to present as
    a business person you've got to look like a business person- thems the rules! Sure be eccentric when your wildly billion dollar
    company successful and it's kinda cute then, but if your nobody (in relative (not nasty) terms) well you know.....
    I think if she's not careful her million dollar ring could turn into a billion dollar ring

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.129M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $34 11.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 4507366 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13733550 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.