ODE 0.00% 0.3¢ odessa minerals limited

Oh, come on. The problem is not the nose ring. Like you say, if...

1. 493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    Oh, come on. The problem is not the nose ring. Like you say, if she was successful she could dress like a hobo (the Atlassian founders, for example, often look like they just had a bender on hipster beer) and everyone would be fine.

The problem is that she's a grifter who doesn't really understand the tech she's using (constantly claiming the contrary doesn't magically cause her to be trained in modern AI or even computer science in general) and frankly doesn't really have any tech capability *left*. The emphasis on stock market manipulation, self-promotion and hype has come at the expense of building out a technical capability that is commensurate with the difficulty of the original task they set themselves. They've never been straightforward about this and it defies belief that anyone they have ever hired had the capability to compete in this area. What they have is off-the-shelf components, a bunch of fairly junior people and a whole lot of hype.

Amazingly enough this doesn't create something that makes customers want to stick around. I remember when their "conversational assistant" went live it was not particularly better than just typing the query into a site-specific search on Google, mostly worse.

The multiple pivots have just compounded the problem - now they are just playing house with the remainder of the money. I would be startled if there's any company who could be bothered to pay for the legals on a fire sale with this company now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $4.612K 1.537M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 606753 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 10088776 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.