You don't need to apologize mike because I am not an extreme...

1. 58,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    You don't need to apologize mike because I am not an extreme racist like you.
    So saying I belong to a group of people I have nothing to do with is just a joke to me...you are the one who clearly takes a persons race as important when to me it is not.
    I have problems with certain religious groups who think they are above everyone else but not with race or ethnicity.

And now look at at Aceh :
    There are reports of shooting in the major tsunami aid-base of Banda Aceh in the Indonesian province of Aceh.

There have been conflicting accounts of the incident, which happened near the main United Nations aid office, but no casualties have been reported.

One policeman blamed separatist rebels for the gunfire, another said a disturbed government soldier fired the shots.

The area is now quiet.

The incident could raise concern about the safety of hundreds of Western aid personnel pouring into Aceh province, where almost all of Indonesia's more than 104,000 deaths from the Boxing Day tsunami and earthquake occurred.

"A police team that was guarding the house of the deputy police chief saw people carrying guns. The police warned these people, then fired a shot and an exchange of fire occurred," Inspector Lazuardi, leading two truckloads of police deployed at the scene after the shooting, said.

Three people the police were shooting at fled, he said, adding the firing lasted about 10 minutes.

Asked who he thought was responsible, Inspector Lazuardi said: "Who else? GAM (the rebel Free Aceh Movement) is the one who likes to disturb."

Dave R.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.