PER 0.00% 7.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

See How Wee Go

1. 4,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1838
    I thought I would name this thread after my own catch phrase as this could well be my last post on the ANP Thread

@Mephistopghles Thanks for your concern your f***n p***d would be an understatement,

and also a thank you, to you to @itsagas and others for your concerns

Lots of talk on oppi value, I am not going to get into that,

in post Post #:57355563 I think @dalts66 Explains the formula to a T with reference to its value so case closed for me

So a deal wasn't forthcoming I have no problem with that ( for whatever reason ) it is what it is

Once more my faith in the pipeline has come good but that's just about where the faith ends

So How did this CRAP RAISE GO

I think the above speaks for itself IMHO, so lets take a look at why I am not happy

Once more we the Long termer's that have supported this company along the journey get shafted yet again

Why

Well this is the condensed version

Short and sweet

For instance as a long term holder you have supported the company over the years through on market purchases and Previous CR you have built up a holding of lets say 1mil Shares

Along comes this raising

We have a Soph who has, no holdings, had nothing to do with the growth of ANP

He buys 1m shares in the placement

So now we have two holders

1   whom has supported this company to the best of his ability over a long term journey

And

2 another that has just taken a position but they hold the same number of shares

The soph because he has just supported the company as a new player

His option allowance for his 1 million shares in the placement split would be

500,000 OPPIS in the 1 for 2 and +a further 53,191 OPPIS from the rights issue

Whilst the long term holder whom has supported this company through the riskiest period, the company has ever been through

The long termer for his 1 million shares in the rights issue split

will receive only 53,191 OPPIS

So the soph get a 1 option for every 2 shares held, plus gets the opportunity to double dip in the rights issue

Yet the Right issue holders get 1 option for every 21.2 shares held

It F*#!!N STINKS

This is what could be classed as possibly a last value CR before going to market, where long term holders could have actually been rewarded with real value, This has been taken away from you the genuine supporters of this company

Make no mistake the value in this raise is in those OPPIS and we the long termers have to take it up the A$$ once more

Look at the disparity here in conversion who wares the dilution once again, is it equal across the board NO WAY

These Oppis, I  personally am going to class as a DIVI and should have been a reward, for all holders PRIOR to the TH and this CRAP RAISE

This is what I personally believe.

And so now I am going to steer away from this for the time being to try to justify my case

So please read on

I have read one or two saying look back we haven't done bad from our lows of 2.3

Wow talk about cherry picking dates , if you got in there, all well and good, then you are on to a good thing, but there are the some that have been here much longer

So if were going to look back lets take a look back and see how we are actually doing without the cherry picking

lets go back to the consolidation in 2013 we had 1.6bil SOI

I had 9mil shares back then and was consolidated down through a 10-1 to 900,000 shares

We had an all time high in march 2014 of 23c with around 156 million shares on issue post consolidation from memory

some highlights along the way

Atl1103 successful phase 2 trial completed in Acromegaly
    FDA respond affirmatively to the companies plans for a ph2b in MS
    Ethics committee approve higher dose for ATL1103 in acromegally

Partnering of ATL1103 for Acromegaly
    ATL1102 EAP in MS
    ATL1103 target role in cancer prevention
    ATL 1103 for the treatment of breast cancer
    ATL1103 for diabetic retinopathy back then multi billion dollar opportunity
    ATL1103 for diabetic nephropathy Again multi billion dollar opportunity
    ATL1102 cancer data presentation Ref AML Leukemia

ATL1103 partner hands back the drug
    ATL 1103 FDA awards ODD for Acromegaly
    ATL1103 EMA award ODD for Acromegaly
    ATL1103 positive results from higher dose study

ATL1102 fo MS Phs 2b investigational new drug submission
    ATL 1102 postive effects on MS black hole lesions
    ATL 1102 MS IND submitted to FDA
    Antisense to enter clinical development in DMD
    ATL1103 EAP

ATL1103 EAP update

ATL1102 Ethics committee aproval for DMD
    ATL1102 Initiates trial in DMD
    ATL1102 first patients dosed in dmd trial

ATL 1103 EAP update
    ATL1102 positive preliminary results from dmd ph2 trial
    ATL1102 Dosing completed
    ATL1102 positive results reaffirm plans to advance DMD

ATL1102 results from DMD unlock value creation
    ATL1102 trial met and exceeded secondary endpoints
    ATL1102 FDA grants RPDD for the treatment in DMD
    ATL1102 FDA grants ODD for treatment in DMD
    ATL1102 EMA grants ODD for treatment in DMD
    ATL1102 EC grants ODD for treatment in DMD

ATL1102 us Meeting with FDA granted
    ATL1102 Pip study Submitted
    ATL1102 US type c meeting
    ATL1102 Manufacture of clinical trial supplies for ph2b
    ATL1102 FDA feed back on type c meeting
    ATL1102 pip feedback and FDA regulatory process
    ANP MCRI R + D Collaboration
    Presentation of New proteomics data at wms congress
    ATL1102 New data supports broader clinical potential
    ATL1102 positive feedback on PIP plan
    positive pidco and CRAP RAISE for $20mil

So from this point in time just to repeat

We had an all time high in march 2014 of 23c with around 156 million shares on issue post consolidation

Going through all the company achievements and there are many, to present day 8 years coming up 9 years

Our register has gone from 156 million SOI from that consolidation to around 750-800 million SOI
    post this recent CR and our SP not our MC has gone nowhere,

OUR SP is sat at 22.5c

.5c DOWN on where we sat some 8-9 years ago @ 23c

and we are advised to sit back and relax, you want to talk about dilution for no return, its front and centre

Some may wonder why I behave like this, with the holding I have, so called bagging my own stock, crapping in my own nest, well personally I don't believe I am,

Last year around this time, I put another idea, proposal to this forum, being that it might be a good idea to ask the board for a loyalty option issue, just to basically dilution proof our own holdings as the board did with their own holdings, when they issued themselves with 10percent of the company to the tune of 45mil performance oppis, was this to much of me to ask, after all from a personal point of view as one of the largest oppi holders I converted close on $200K in oppis in support of the company well apparently it must have been to much to ask that is, because I sent in the request to be raised at the AGM for thoughts, I asked for support from others here, I know of one other holder that wrote in, in support, others said they would, well I never even got a reply from the company let alone bring it up at the AGM the other share holder I converse with got the same reaction not a murmur from them,

Some say sell up and move on, stop whinging, why should I, I have faith in the pipeline, and that faith appears to be paying off, and I will say that I cannot fault the science side of things

I have been here before I converted that $ figure I talked about @ 8c and we sank to 3c

I believe that option I am calling out, is going to be worth a lot of money, if this trial succeeds, and its unlisted so they are not up for purchase

I suppose what I am trying to get across is, that no matter how anyone challenges what I have written the facts are there for all to see , We do have a problem @ market level and we need professional help to fix this problem, and I am not talking about another scientist,

This CR was a slap in the face to all retail holders, as far as the Sophs are concerned I hold no grudge, hey your given an opportunity you run with it, so good luck to you guys I say

Now that was my original Rant

But I do believe as shareholders we do have a voice no matter how large or small your holding, but as can be seen from my request at last years AGM that voice amounted to nothing because it was minimal

So where to from here,

Well I believe the company has given shareholders room for concern, and some shareholders have voiced their concerns over this issue please note, as in

Taken from the prospectus

””Should this Entitlement Offer not be fully subscribed, this may lead to a delay in the conduct of the Phase IIb/III study and depending on the amount raised, may require the Company to raise further capital or seek other funding in order to continue and/or complete the study””

And yes I understand its standard practice, but it is, and has shown to be a concern to others

So in light of this, as a concerned shareholder myself, and to make up for amends with this option debacle

To try to get this rights issue over the line and successful so we can move forwards into that all important PH2b trial in DMD

I would like to propose to you as fellow shareholders that we push for a resolution at this years AGM

To award all shareholders at the time of the TH and before this latest equity issue

1  loyalty bonus option issue at the 48c conversion for every 10 shares they hold across the board, if they, being the named shareholder take up their full entitlement in their rights issue

I ask you all is this to much to ask

This board awarded themselves 10% of the company between the 5 board members they provided themselves insurance against dilution

I am asking them now to do the right thing and award 10% back to its shareholders across the board all 3887 that have supported them throughout this long journey

DO THE RIGHT THING THAT'S ALL I ASK OF THEM

@itsagas

Gassy I hope you don't mind if I give you an example of how your 23 mil will look with this so called rights issue

And then with my proposal, of which I believe you and your family deserve for your loyalty which cannot really be questioned after a $600,000 conversion of your options, and all others that converted in support, no matter how large or small you contribution was

So Gassy

Rights issue AS IS

23,000,000 Shares taking up your full rights would give you

1-9.4 = 2,446,808 Fully paid Shares

1-2 = 1,223,404 oppis

Giving you and your family members a collective holding of

25,446,808 Fully paid shares

1,223,404 Oppis convertible @ 48c

If a request for a bonus oppi is successful Gassy and you take up your full entitlement to trigger the loyalty option your issue would look like this

23,000,000 shares you own

1-94 = 2,446,808 Fully paid Shares

1-2 = 1,223,404 oppis

1-10 bonus loyalty issue = 2,300,000 Oppis

Giving you and your family members a collective holding of

25,446,808 Fully paid shares ( Same total in each Case )

3,523,404 Oppis ( An increase of 2,300,000 for your loyalty this is the money shot )

Who would this proposal disadvantage

The company ?

The company would benefit with an extra $27,574,864 and instead of having $36,800,000 if all options were converted they would be looking -

- at a total of $64,374,864 to move the trials further as described by the company

IS THIS A BAD THING

THE COMPANY HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE but could benefit with a further $27,574,864 gain if the trial is successful

Shareholders ?

The 10% of the company would be equally split on a pro rata basis 1-10 relative to your holdings so dilution would be = to all concerned relative to your holdings

Plus everyone would be locking away an equal proportion of the SUCCESS TO DATE if the trial is SUCCESSFUL TOMORROW

Like I said I see these OPPIS as a DIVI, because I believe in the success of pipeline

Tell me who in their right mind would call this down

IMHO they would be the ones I am opposing in this whole S*!T FEST we are expected to swallow

As individual shareholders we have no voice, as can be seen from my futile request this time last year as individuals, we are shafted, left right and centre in this cesspool they call the asx

But as a group I believe we can make a difference, our voices can be heard

So what are we on this forum

Are we a group of Share holders on this forum that can stand up and be counted with a set of balls and actually kick back against this garbage we have, and are been fed

Or

Are we just a bunch of sad Key board warriors that come to this forum to blow smoke up each others ring pieces, and accept all that is put our way.

I gave my word to a sick member of this forum, that I would not drag a certain member of this board down any further, as the bickering it was causing was affecting the pleasure he once got from reading this forum, and I have kept my word

The above I have Written may well be flawed, as I have said in the past I am not from a corporate level, I am just a simple tradie as you can tell by my grammar ( Sander LOL )

But I am not stupid I do know the difference between right and wrong

Gassy your 23mil votes on this would be a big help I could muster up a further approx. 5.5 mil with my holdings, friends and family which would amount to 28.5 mil votes ,for, if your in gassy
    it would be a decent start

So where do I GO FROM HERE

Well I have put it all on the line here, what I have said could well be called out, as utter rubbish, but I will say this, I know at times, it may not have read this way, but my intentions have always had my own and other mums and dads interests at heart, the above is only my own opinion and I am entitled to that opinion

If you agree with what I have had to say, and would like to push somehow for this resolution, then I know there are folks on this forum, that are shareholders that may not post, so please if you are in agreement with my suggestion.

Then please give my post a Thumbs up,

This is not for any form of self gratification, Hero status, ego, or whatever the ANP influencers will try to down cry this as

Its just to let me know how this idea lies, if the response is poor, then I will realise that I am just a raving nutter that gives nothing of value to this forum but heartache, and I will never visit this forum again, but if this finds support, then I will be happy to talk this through and hopefully there may be someone from a higher level of understanding of corporate affairs, that could steer this request in the right direction, Because obviously from my last effort, it must have gone straight to the trash bin @ CO HQ

Isnt it better to try and fail, rather than never try at all

So I will close by saying this could well be my last post on this ANP FORUM, and I would like to thank, the many people I have conversed with over the years here, for their support and shared research and opinions , some have become friends,

I have no hard feelings with the people I have crossed swords with over the years and there have been a few

So thank you all

I could be saying for the last time

SEE HOW (not we ) I GO LOL

Good Luck to all especially the longs you all know who you are

Cheers

Sam
    Last edited by samfiodiving: we 08/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $69.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.6¢ $148.9K 1.895M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48919 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.7¢ 43057
Last updated 13.04pm 03/05/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.