URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

re: no brainer Hi Sartorri,Thanks for your many informative and...

1. 241 Posts.
    re: no brainer Hi Sartorri,

Thanks for your many informative and insightful posts. Like you I am onboard at around 0.80c average - kicking myself for not going in for more at that level - oh well hindsight trading is always profitable.

At the moment I am grappling with the same point you raised "'This should be trading much higher imo."'. I don't have many spare $$ atm, do I cash in some BHP, ZFX or AEX to get more URA @ $1.60 which seems expensive when you are already on at 0.80c.

Anyway.. thats my dilema, nice one to be in though. If someone had said to me 12months ago that I would be holding shares in a coy that is doing JV Uranium deals in the Ukraine, I would have told them they were crazy.

All part of the education I suppose. One thing I know for sure though, is that the U issue has been a political one in Australia for as long as my political memory can recall (early 70's). Wouldn't be holding my breath hoping that new aussie U coy's will be allowed to get U out of aussie soil any time soon. I'm less stressed about the political risk URA may face or AEX faces in SA.

- The above are the ramblings and opinions of a middle aged alcho - work out your own strategy - under no circumstances should you follow mine

"'While details are held back it is a distinct buy opportunity....as many wait for further clarification.
    And as for the other deals we mention often here, it appears that one of them inparticular could be a real surprise packet and a fast track to production.

This should be trading much higher imo.

Perhaps it will in the coming weeks/months.

Still time to get set."'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.