GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

All of the negative posts have assumed 2 things: (i) there is no...

1. 114 Posts.
    All of the negative posts have assumed 2 things: (i) there is no gas; or (ii) if there is, management knows flow rates but is hiding them.

It is of course possible to assume that:

(i) gas from Barker Creek was allowed to flow unchocked, at a very high rate;

(ii) GDN is not prepared to announce that rate until they frac and get a chocked flow rate;

(iii) GDN and instos are not overly concerned about the short term share price because (a) they are happy to replace the daytrader / conspiracy theorists with more stable insto investment;

(iv) they know the oppies will be underwritten; and

(v) the gas flare (day photo) is very positive given the transparent gas component (as distinct from a heavy red flare).

All of which would explain why instos and top 20 people have not sold (and in a number of cases have strengthened their positions).

And it would also explain why GDN upgraded its assessment to "excellent production potential" from "likely to produce."

And it will explain if the oppies are underwritten.

You will be handsomely rewarded, in my opinion, if you can separate the clutter on HC from the simple lateral reality.

I have significant holdings .. I might even be a "sophisticated investor" ... I have not sold 1 share. And I will be exericising all of my options.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.