CHM 0.00% 1.6¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

i know there are lots on this thread that have sounded doom and...

1. 648 Posts.
    i know there are lots on this thread that have sounded doom and gloom for chm (me included) (most are biased mmx shareholders) but if i was a chm shareholder i would be quite worried about now. $128k in the bank at the end of last quarter (not of itself a huge worry as many stocks are in this position after a dead market for so long) but where is the plan to escape this problem and meet the legal costs? a share purchase plan will not do it. the take-up on an SPP in a good market is lucky to reach 5%. in this market it will be very close to zero. i'd also be worried about the ann. debt facility (and lack of detail that is a breach of continuous disclosure) because its terms in this market will be horific (forget the 10% interest, the devil will be in the detail - be honest would you lend chm money at the moment? what is the security? is it the rights to most of a successful win in court?) this is going to fly into the wall any time now unless a white knight appears to save it. the only white knight that would do that in this market is one that gets such a big piece of the 'win' it covers the risk. this waters down what the shareolders gets even if chm wins. for all we know big pieces of the pie are already owed to the lawyers and other financial supporters that have back it this far. at first this may have had some merrit as a punt but in this dead market it is now not even worth that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $13.35K 834.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 135713 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 617827 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.