CHM 0.00% 1.6¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

EvenSteven - other than the judge not turning up for the...

1. 709 Posts.
    EvenSteven - other than the judge not turning up for the directions hearing last Friday we may have had a trial date set by now. If the judge remembers to turn up this Friday the MMX can seek orders programming the matter for trial as detailed in it's announcement of the 9SEP.

Many MMX supporters are of the belief that CHM will suddenly disappear before the trial due to lack of funding. Better you hope that Grimaldi and Barnes did everything by the book and in the interest of their shareholders.
    As I have said before the parties behind the relisting of CHM are in line for hundreds of millions of dollars if the claim is successful. Relisting gave those parties 200M shares and more importantly, 450M options. If they can get an outcome that gets CHM to just 20c they stand to make more than $100M. In addition to the $2M raised to get CHM relisted I think they have the incentive to ensure funds are secured to get this matter to court.

Additionally, it is my understanding that there is no love lost between Grimaldi and CHM's legal lead Tony Hartnell. Hopefully, Hartnell takes it personal and pillars Grimaldi and in doing so gets the desired outcome for CHM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $13.35K 834.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 135713 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 617827 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.