GOR 3.59% $1.73 gold road resources limited

Dr Who I am so glad you stepped out of your time machine to...

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    Dr Who I am so glad you stepped out of your time machine to educate us lowly investors on caveat emptor. The rules of Caveat emptor do not apply
    when there has been fraud, misrepresentation or illegal acts in the course of the transaction.
    Please provide details of when the HFT computers made the price increase so us lowly investors can learn from your experience. They are in place to drive the price down or have you been in another galaxy for the last 6 months of GOR.

The problem is that the ASX market is crooked, fixed and broken rather than being a fair medium to exchange goods.
    I would have pleasure in presenting to any Court that the transactions I was discussing are in contravention to The Corporations Act section 1041 a in that it prohibits conduct which has, or is likely to have, the effect of creating or maintaining an artificial price for trading. Also the High Court of Australia has ruled in The DPP vs JM matter that genuine sellers strive to maximise the proceeds of sales and it is sufficient to show that the forces that formed prices were other than the genuine forces of supply and demand.

Keep The Faith
    Gold Investors Unite

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.73
Change
0.060(3.59%)
Mkt cap ! $1.874B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.75 $1.78 $1.71 $25.98M 15.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40541 $1.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.73 46799 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.