GOR 0.28% $1.79 gold road resources limited

See you guys at >$1.45, page-318

1. 2,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    I don't know about you but I cringe when a stock exceeds its true value without justification or cause. GOR has taken baby steps to get where it got, it didn't just explode overnight. It was never allowed to move in a way that would justify its true value, as laid down by what I consider an objective analysis team in the guise of Bell Potter.

I consider Bell Potter to be genuine and not a cheerleader for GOR, as evidenced by their recent upgrading to 'speculative' when it had realistically dropped that tag much earlier in the piece. Their valuations have also been conservative (much to my chagrin) but reasonably fair.

What we find instead is that GOR has been scuppered at every turn. Genuine break outs are followed by heavy slams, either gradually or all at once. Then it rebounds once the shorters have had their fill, or yet another glowing report forces their hands. When super fast computers are able to front run trades and algos chip away at the underlying value of a stock by making it seem unattractive and signalling trouble may be afoot, and though one can buy quality shares cheaper because robots are designed to steal value and remove stock from weak hands, investors do not have unlimited funds unlike these parasites. When all this is magnified in a falling knife scenario which is virtually unprecedented in modern 'markets' then that is the time for these blood sucking leeches to be gulaged.

They add nothing, least of all price discovery. Prices can only be rigged by these robots because this is how they are encoded. They are not there to benefit anyone other than the parasite, who feeds on misery and pain. How can you have true price discovery when algos and high speed computers are only available to a select few? When shares are lent to a select few? When brokerage is waived and leeches are able to trade with each other, painting a false narrative?

Robots have no idea what GOR has to offer, nor do most of these leeches. They are concerned with manipulating prices and stealing underlying value.

In a toxically charged environment destined to shed even more blood, all because of deliberate central bank incompetence that has blown catastrophic bubbles while overleveraged hedge funds have gambled away trillions to garner CNBC television fame and to acquire the biggest house on the planet, it is time to send these rat faced vermin scurrying - back into the real world, where real people live.

Algos and derivatives are weapons of mass financial destruction. If anyone doubts this statement, look all around you.

They had to fake a worldwide viral outbreak to save their pathetic arses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.