GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

See you guys at 65, page-186

1. 2,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 475
    Here we are with U.S markets smashing out new all time highs and Aussie market within a 3-4% of all time highs, free or very cheap capital sloshing around world markets, investors looking for a return in every corner of the world, businesses with no earnings being valued at crazy figures, and yet lithium stocks not only being ignored or in fact being shorted to death.
    It may not seem obvious to all but it's worth asking why o why is GXY being ignored by investors, why the world's smartest investors are NOT buying every share they can get their hands on, why indeed is GXY one of the MOST shorted if not the MOST shorted stock, IF it is such a great investment?

Do investors not like undervalued, good companies with great prospects? And we're not taking about a small company here, this is a top 200 ASX stock (maybe not for much longer), nor are we talking about just a short term market anomaly. According to the resident experts, GXY has been undervalued for at least a year but probably longer. Can a great company just fall through that cracks for this long when investors have never been faster to act, information has never traveled faster, capital has never been cheaper?

Yes I know I know, it's all Morgan Stanley's fault. Those bastards with their agenda.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.