GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

See you guys at 65, page-209

1. 13,912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8475
    Finally, you have hit the nail on the head, and are right at the core of the issue!!!!
    ...and that is:

Do not take HC posts as advice!!!!!!

Offering financial advice has certain legal requirements and therefore anyone taking anything as advice should verify those requirements beforehand.

The point is simply that anyone relying on anything posted here, is a fool to act on only that information.
    Hence scrutinise and double check everything if you are even thinking about believing it.
    Simple.

The ramping and the unsubstantiated crap is supposed to be managed by the posting guidelines. Hence my request to justify the doom and gloom predictions. You want to question ramping and seek justification - go for it! It’s expected. Hence my comment about someone’s post that says “see you at 65c” without reasonable justification is ramping that needs to be justified. Simple really.

And you’re right - I’m not the thread police so don’t expect me to be trying to catch any and every ramp. Not my job. I just call some of the main BS as I see fit and point out some instances where there is no substantiation, amongst posting relevant and interesting and useful information and analyses about the company and the sector. Got any of that stuff?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.