GOR 2.58% $1.79 gold road resources limited

Well this current situation is certainly a test and I vividly...

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Well this current situation is certainly a test and I vividly remember 1987 and 08 which seems to pale against what we are up against. I have placed stop losses on all my ASX holdings except for GOR and expect most of them to be exercised tomorrow. With GOR I will simply ride it out and have a few K to buy in even if it drops below my entry level.

GOR is real and I truly believe it will become more than pretty junior if it can ride this out. My real concern for GOR is about how senior management are preparing for COVID-19 impacts. The up side to combat the contagion is the remoteness, I know I lived there for two decades.

Incentives and preparation for staff to be able to remain onsite with ample facilities, and activities on downtime, doctor onsite for testing ... Importantly every effort to allow workers to interact and communicate with family (wifi, free and constant comms) would be pivotal. Syphon/funnel any spare cash, isolate but keep these guys and gals safe like a war zone. Provide them with meaningful R&R (bring in entertainers like we did in Vietnam) and an understanding environment with every support they and their families need to make the GOR workplace safe, to continue their great work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.