SXP sapex limited

What a great day for buying...As I suggested, the 40-42c line is...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    What a great day for buying...

As I suggested, the 40-42c line is quite a strong one...and whilst I do feel it was broken yesterday, smarter players realise the benefits of letting it slide again...

1. To accumulate more and;
    2. To ensure an even stronger support line at this range when the time finally comes.

This sort of push pull approach is typical of so many re-rating scenarios of late...you can almost set your clocks by it it is so predictible.

It does pass however...and when ths happens, the subsequent move once the games are lifted is usually significant.

As for the market today...

Brains stop functioning for some reason on days like today...and what was a good buy yesterday suddenly needs to be sold for a loss today.

lol...so why is that?

Well...because everyone else is selling their stocks of course...that's why...look around you, stocks are falling left right and centre, so a good reason to sell out of SXP...right?

lol.

Story hasn't changed...especially with such long-term value equations like SXP, who's price is still multiples under peer market cap comparisons...so for me, its a good reason to buy, which is probably why I have been all morning.

Days like today are a real binus in such stocks...you watch.

See you on the other side of the sillyness.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.