BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

seeing the wood for the trees

1. 1,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Been reading everything here with interest for a couple years but not sufficiently enticed to buy....and I doubt I will. That said I hope you guys don't get shafted; it's looking increasingly possible.

A few things to ponder:

1) Shootaring Mill is around 550 miles by road from Hansen/Taylor. That certainly doesn't appear convenient if you have to process ore, and I'm guessing here but by default implies it would be uneconomic to do so unless Ablation does work and you're only shipping 10% of the ore mass (or whatever the number is).
    Ergo Ablation works but they haven't/can't yet broadcast it to the world.

OR

They already know it won't work, and they also can't/won't broadcast that to the world, so now they have begun to string together a "company" that will on paper appear to be a fully integrated unit that can be sold in the next 2-3 at a good profit when the U market starts hitting its straps again.

2) Cash flow positive by 2014 is again dependent on Ablation by the looks.
    Shootaring Mill will need "at least" 18 months just to secure all the necessary permits to recommence operations; circa May/June 2015 at the earliest.
    The announcement says "near term cash flow" pg7; clearly referring to processing the ore stockpile there.....is July/Aug 2015 near term?
    Furthermore, the stockpile in question at 250,000lbs U308 is NOT reported in accordance with JORC Code (right, so what is it really worth then?).

3) When the mill restarts, the contingent liability on the company is then roughly $27.5M if you consider the $20M + $7.5M.
    If you don't believe BLR will be Ablating ore like nobody's business by then I could see you may have a problem envisaging how that might be paid by a company with a market cap of $23M.....

So my opinion is simply that this is the next mid size U player that will emerge from left field and make you all a motza....or.....this is a complex house of cards being constructed now where the "average joe" simply can't understand and keep up, and will end up being shafted by financiers doing deals in the background. I certainly hope it's the former and wish you all the very best of British luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.