LKO 0.00% $1.00 lakes blue energy nl

seeing things the way they are

1. 5,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 291
    I'm just an observer. Trying to see things the way they are. I don't wish to ramp or down ramp. For you who are up ramper or down ramper protectors please come out of your perception boxes to also try to observe things the way they are.

LKO has been stuck between 1.1 and 1.2 cents for at least a couple of days now. What's interesting to me is that there is a strengthening buyer strength (bidding volume compared to selling volume on the 1.2 cent side. Is somebody just slowly topping up at this price?

So based on some of the discussion on other threads one might ask why on earth would anyone want to this? I had no idea either so I phoned the company a Geologist lady that features on the clips.

The technology that has enabled the placement of the top of the dome (the next drill hole)is significant. Some ask why don't they use is successful fracture technique on all their other wells? I got my answer to that.... what we've seen so far is nothing. $$'s better spent on top well. Now confident that the fracturing technique works on Australian lithosphere.

I asked her what happens if the rights issue is not taken up? She didn't seem to worried. Seemed to infer that there are back up plans. This company has been around for sixty years and not about to stop now.

As opposed to conventional oil and gas wells, tight gas wells experience slowly increasing volume over time. There is also more than one option for selling to market. Oil and gas tankers are definitely an option.

DYOR, but I've decided to pull my sell order. I might be wrong but maybe I'm right. Either way I refuse the outcome will affect my happiness. Detachment! May you all be happy living with your decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.