SEK 0.13% $23.05 seek limited

seek as an investment

1. 2,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    Hi all seek holders. I'm thinking about putting a bit of capital into Seek primarily because as a HR professional I operate in the market of job boards etc.

Universally I find job boards overseas to be utter garbage by comparison to Seek.
    I also understand Seek is planning a far more aggressive expansion overseas and their Australian portal will be used as the template for their job boards overseas in time.

Which is great as other job boards are not very good.
    Anyways I was wondering if people could give me a brief run down on Why or Why Not one would invest into seek currently?

I think its a good company which has consistently delivered but based on various reports I'm not sure what the deal with their P/E ratio is.
    Some say the P/E ratio is 33:1 which is otu of kilter with the market. Another I saw says its 18.4 versus a sector average of 29 (ie good value).

Anywys just looking for a bit of a crash course. I see the stock has gone up considerably since the great Feb financials came out but it might be a bit toppy and have room to chop another 1-2$ off it based on shorting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$23.05
Change
-0.030(0.13%)
Mkt cap ! $8.224B
Open High Low Value Volume
$23.25 $23.28 $23.00 $29.94M 1.298M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 20974 $23.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$23.14 22 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.