Seek the LORD while He may be found., page-106

1. 22,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    They are related, as in where from and how and when, Jesus come from God,

That's always been the same in actuality in the bible narrative. You just have a poor understanding of the dual nature of Jesus of Nazareth.
    That's because your wotsup bible is about Jesus of Nathareth where you make up how you want it to be.

The fairy stories you fools believe and create, is staggering as well as hilarious.

We don't believe anything like you say. They are your constructed fairy stories so that would be you who is the fool but we find it woefully sorrowful and suggest you seek help.
    Perhaps you should find the process depicted in the bible where you can have your lying, accusatory sins washed clean in the Blood of the Lamb.
    Off you go and look. I suggest you use a standard Christian Bible because you are unlikely to find it in the wotsup bible where god has a mouth and no arms and Jesus of Nathareth is his son.

You never did tell us, how come this pre-existing one, God's arm according to you,

That's what it says in the bible, stupid. The Christian bible.

Belief and Unbelief Among the Jews

37 Even after Jesus had performed so many signs in their presence, they still would not believe in him. 38 This was to fulfill the word of Isaiah the prophet:

“Lord, who has believed our message
    and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?”[h]

39 For this reason they could not believe, because, as Isaiah says elsewhere:

40 “He has blinded their eyes
    and hardened their hearts,
    so they can neither see with their eyes,
    nor understand with their hearts,
    nor turn—and I would heal them.”[i]

41 Isaiah said this because he saw Jesus’ glory and spoke about him.

had to grow in favour with God, did he get naughty prior with the other arm? LOL.

So you go hurry off and have a mass debate with an arm that is not yours, wotsup, you clown!
    Toddle off you twit!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.