Can you tell me the process of washing my sins clean in the...

1. 11,863 Posts.
    Can you tell me the process of washing my sins clean in the Blood of the Lamb as the bible depicts?
    ----------------
    Adam lost perfection and was on the road to death from the moment he sinned.
    Romans 5:12 That is why, just as through one man sin entered into the world and death through sin,+ and so death spread to all men because they had all sinned

Jehovah put in place a provision to redeem Adam's descendants.
    Romans 5:18 So, then, as through one trespass the result to men of all sorts was condemnation, so too through one act of justification the result to men of all sorts is their being declared righteous for life.

As a perfect sinless man Jesus could atone for the sins of Adam's offspring. To avail ourselves of that provision we need to express and demonstrate by our life course gratitude to both God and his son.
    Revelation 7:10 And they keep shouting with a loud voice, saying: “Salvation we owe to our God, who is seated on the throne, and to the Lamb.”

The only use of blood that God has approved of is as a sacrifice. Animal blood was used to atone for sins of the nation of Israel. This pointed forward to the much more precious blood of God's Son that has been offered for all appreciative mankind.

Hebrews 9:11 However, when Christ came as a high priest of the good things that have already taken place, he passed through the greater and more perfect tent not made with hands, that is, not of this creation. 12 He entered into the holy place, not with the blood of goats and of young bulls, but with his own blood, once for all time, and obtained an everlasting deliverance* for us.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.