Seek the LORD while He may be found., page-194

1. 24,782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Everybody THOSE of God knows what Thomas meant when he said My Lord and My God" -> that Thomas who I didn't believe he had risen, now knows he has risen, Because he just touched him, and this is EXACTLY what the scriptures show.
    The my lord and my God, doesn't even come into the discussion, other than Thomas saying that to acknowledge, yes is it you Jesus, risen.
    And blessings for others, is absolutely zero to do with the my Lord and my God statement, it's only based on them believing Jesus rose from the dead.

"My Lord and My God means that Jesus is Thomas' Lord and his God, you twit."

Jesus is Not his God according to Jesus You TWIT, he was referring to his God and Jesus's God dwelling in Jesus BECAUSE that is what Thomas was told, as the scriptures plainly show and Not your creations -> Jesus -> this now is the eternal life that they should know You (Father) the only true God and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.

ARE YOU CALLING JESUS A LIAR, OR SAYING HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT ????

14:5,10 - Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
    Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and theFather (God) in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father (God) that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Hence my
    Lord = Jesus literally before him and my God. = is referencing the God dwelling in Jesus, the respectable thing to do, you twit and CLEARLY what the scriptures show, of which you CANNOT refute or handle.

Go and find your brain, you must have left it somewhere rolleyes.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.