"You lost the argument about one of several ways that God...

1. 24,782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "You lost the argument about one of several ways that God reveals himself"

I lost NO argument whatsoever, a Key way he revealed himself, was by dwelling in the Temple Jesus and doing the miracles through Jesus Acts 2:22.
    He also revealed himself, by speaking through Jesus, which was Jesus's answer for SEEING the Father, by hearing the words coming out of the Temple, Jesus = seeing him in a Spiritual context, in the same way that THOSE of God (not you) hear him.

He also revealed himself through Jesus by the word that he is, as he gave Jesus his words without measure, so when Jesus then expressed them out, he Became the express image of God's PERSON = Word, The Word John 1:1,2. Heb 1:3.
    John 3:34 - For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for (because Luke 4:18) God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.
    God the Father is this Holy Spirit, that was dwelling in Jesus John 14:10.
    His words that he gave Jesus, as Spirit and life, hence he had the words of God without measure.

God is Spirit and his words expressed, are his Spirit/person expressed.
    Just like your expressing out your spirit, that is fed to you by the Father of lies, on here.

That you make clear by Not hearing his inspired words (that he is John 1:!), on the Thomas matter, which is solely centered on believing that Jesus rose from the Dead and blessings for those that have not seen him, but believe that he rose from the dead.

You also do not hear Jesus's words, that he references the Father, independently of himself, as the only TRUE God, when Jesus was here. John 17:3 and you're not alone, as ppm has the same type of Delusions.

You also CANNOT HEAR -> I ascend to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God AND Thomas's God, to which he referenced dwelling IN Jesus, the Temple, NOT that that was the Key subject matter, or even referenced by Jesus at all, of the Thomas circus that you created.

You also cannot hear Jesus's quote from the OT -> Hear, Israel: Yehowah our God is ONE Yehowah.
    --------------
    "divert attention from your loss to showing proof of the existence of God."

No diversion whatsoever, it was Only a last comment of Many truths before it, which appear to have flown by your Cookoo's nest, hence you could not counter it), and simply putting forward the only Biblical and plausible explanation, for your absurdities on the Thomas matter, as they are astounding = 2 Thes 2 in full swing.

And to show God's handy work for anyone that might be looking in, hence encouragement, to see God's word running true to form.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.