Seek the LORD while He may be found., page-279

1. 23,811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    No idea as to what post you're responding to, but hey, that was probably your intention, to come up with an excuse, to Avoid addressing my Valid points.

"@wostup, You accuse others of going outside the Bible while admitting that you do so."

Money where your mouth is, so to speak, which is probably what I've already requested, PRODUCE these said outside of scripture, and we'll let the Bible support them and see who exactly is doing what, as you lead that charge on the Thomas matter.
    Goodness me, claiming Jesus said there were blessings for those that believed he was Lord and God = no such thing in his words, and neither is there blessings for Thomas in his words you "dumb twit".

"That makes you a dumb twit." = The above small sample, shows that you win that title, hands down.

"You can't remember your acts of deleting scripture - that makes you a dumb twit."

Yep, now I know WHY you didn't directly respond to my post, as you're avoiding addressing the valid points made, along with the request, show the said deleted scripture, as we'll SEE what the TRUTH of the Interlinear has to say, you know that book that makes you all tremble, truth it would seem, does that to you lot.
    VEERY MISLEADING AND DECEPTIVE CONDUCT BY YOU AGAIN.

"You don't know that the first Christians wrote the Bible and that these authors where Catholic or to become Catholic. There were no other Christians around at the time."

What was written "Dumb twit" is CLEARLY in our Bibles and it does NOT match up to what the CC's that come about after the writers, Apostles and Jesus's words, teach.
    The truth trail according to the Bible and ppm's very questionable records, began running OFF the rails at least by the 100's and maybe a touch earlier, and grew a few more legs by the 3 -400's and looked in concrete, by the CC's, to please and fit with the leader of the day, gods, 3 sun gods.
    Then together, they were a brutal bunch for hundreds of years, BECAUSE they never even began OFF THE ROCK, so naturally the gates of hades prevailed BIG time, as the history CLEARLY shows.

Jesus's statement that they would not prevail, MEANS ZERO prevailing of any kind, on the simple Rock, that Jesus is the Christ the Son of the Living God.
    Goodness me, the Bible LITERALLY says, that Jesus is The Rock, which the corrupt CC's tossed into the bin.
    No way would Jesus make that statement, to apply to an ordinary person, such as Peter, as there would be no control on who and what would follow Peter, that is logic and common sense.
    At best, Peter became the first living stone, which He himself refers to those of Jesus's as being.
    Hence his name = stone or pebble, one that can be picked up and thrown, is what the Interlinear shows.

ZERO words from Jesus as in, ON you Peter I will built my Church and to add or imply such, is pure corruption.
    Don't try and tell me that to read and interpret scripture, that we have to LOOK at see what each persons name means, to see the underlying message, that would be absolute nonsense.
    So this nonsense of finding out the meaning of Peter, was obviously a CC event, to desperately try and support their corruption.

This wild and lying claim of ppm's, that the fact that the CC is still around, means that the gates of hades did not prevail, is exactly that, a HUGE pack of lies, as that is NOT the true context of Jesus's words.
    The Vatican IS Satan's Throne, dead set.

"
    That makes you as dumb about Christian history as you are about the Bible."

I'm sure I told you before, do NOT sit in front of the mirror, when replying.
    Once again, you're just parroting what's been fed to you, it must be rather sad, not having a mind of your own rolleyes.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.