Inter - 5:7,8 - For three there are bearing testimony: In the...

1. 22,959 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Inter - 5:7,8 - For three there are bearing testimony: In the heaven, the Father, the Word (word), and the Holy Spirit ----- and these the three ONE are. (like one apple).

"So your stupid interpretation makes three only two"

"You say the Father is the Word."

Because -> John 1:1.............and God was/is the Word -> and God is WORD

Oh my
    the 2 Thes delusions are running at high speed for you I see.
    God is Father, The Word and the Holy Spirit, his words expressed are his Spirit person expressed.
    The Father is the Father.
    The Word is the Father
    The Holy Spirit is the Father.
    = All these three are one in the same, just as the verse CLEARLY shows, for THOSE of God.

Goodness me, Luke makes it Very Clear, that the Holy Spirit Fathered Jesus, and any halfwit would know that Jesus doesn't have two Fathers, hence the Holy Spirit is the Father.
    All things come from the Father, but the Bible also says, all things come via the One in the same Spirit = the Holy Spirit = the two are interchanged, as they are one in the same.
    --------------
    NO such thing as these latter three being in agreement,

"In agreement is translated for the one are in regards to what comes following but you don't have enough thinking capacity to relate to it."
    Repeat, there are ZERO grounds to make or add the word "agreement" in that verse, it is IMPOSSIBLE from the Greek words definitions options, that are nothing whatsoever in line with agreement.

The following does nothing of a sort for your above line;
    If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater; for this is the witness of God which He has testified of His Son.
    5:6 - This is He who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ; not only by water, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth.
    John 8:18 - I am One who bears witness of Myself, and the
    Father who sent Me bears witness of Me.”

NOW THEN GUMMY BEAR, THE LIGHTS ARE ON SO GET HOME, THERE IS A LESSON IN THE ABOVE FOR YOU = GOD, SPIRIT OF TRUTH (HOLY SPIRIT) AND THE FATHER, ARE ONE IN THE SAME HERE!

So run, run as fast as you can, like the Ginger Bread Man and get Home tongue.png
    ----------

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.