" Ephesians 1:13-14 - "And you also were included in Christ when...

1. 22,943 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    " Ephesians 1:13-14 - "And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession—to the praise of his glory."

The Inter reads more clearly, you are sealed with the Holy Spirit, which is to aid you, keep you in your beliefs or new found beliefs etc.
    It makes NO reference or is referring to a holy spirit person and to boot the following, as who EXACTLY is sealing and keeping you.
    John 17:11 - And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

You are sealed after you have accepted and saved = you're not required to know this would follow, to be saved.

The Father IS the Holy Spirit which is Jesus's Father = Luke.
    ---------------------
    " Romans 8:9-11 - "You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ. But if Christ is in you, then even though your body is subject to death because of sin, the Spirit gives life because of righteousness. And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of his Spirit who lives in you."

This is speaking of an after even, you have already been born again, before the Spirit of God is in you = know a god the holy spirit as another person independent of the God and father, for salvation or being saved, is not so.

Two totally different Spirits being spoken of here.
    The Spirit of God is the Holy and the God is the one the Jesus defined as the only true God and Father.
    The God and Father can give on himself, the Holy Spirit, to whatever measure he choses.
    1 & 2 Cor interchanges the God and the Holy Spirit, which are one in the same, dwelling in your Temple.
    And we see in the Advocate area, the Spirit of Truth (the Holy) AND the Father will be in you = all these are ONE as in Singular.

The Spirit of Jesus, is exactly that, everything about Jesus and what come out of him, as in what he accepted, is deemed the Spirit of him.
    Just like both you and I are placing up the spirit of us on H/C, part of our spirit person expressed.

AGAIN, NONE OF YOUR QUOTE HERE SUPPORTS A GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT PERSON, INDEPENDENT OF THE GOD AND FATHER, that you need to know for life eternal.
    ----------------
    "Titus 3:5-6 - "He saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior."

His (Father) Holy Spirit is renewing us, guiding us etc, and this is after you are born again, accepted which comes first, so know this was not necessary to be saved.

Again this verse is not showing a holy spirit person, independent of the God and Father that you need to know for life eternal.
    ---------------
    "John 3:5-6 - "Jesus answered, 'Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.'"

This is speaking of about two births, water from your mothers womb and Spirit by the God and Father, who is the Holy Spirit.
    John 1:13 - Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

The God here is the Father, the one Jesus defined as the only true God, when he was here.
    How are you born of God -> John 17:8 - For I have given to them the words which You have given Me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came forth from (mouth) You; and they have believed that You sent Me.
    John 5:25,26 - Spiritually - Most assuredly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God; and those who hear will live.
    For as the Father has life in himself (words J 1:4) so has he given to the Son (words) to have life in himself. (John 6:68)
    John 6:63,68 -
    It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh (Jesus) profits nothing. The words that I speak to you (Fathers) are spirit, and they are life. = 2nd birth by the Spirit = the word of God.

(Are you grasping here, WHY Jesus repeatedly says, he speaks the Fathers words = showing you Again, that Jesus is not literally the word, in the context you lot claim).
    Hence this also proves, it is very dangerous to go on your claims, to follow your forefathers = Flesh.

1 Peter 1:23 -
    Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word (Spirit) of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

And where do we SEE corruptible seeds Ppm = Only true God = Father, Son and Holy Spirit in 17:3 of yours eek.png

Again, salvation in this verse is not having to know a holy spirit person, independent of the Father, the verses clearly show that the Spirit the Holy, is the Father.
    Hence his words which are Spirit would be deemed as Holy Spirit, to which Jesus baptized with when expressing them, he himself threw no one into water, but it is said he would baptize with the Holy Spirit and there is Only ONE Baptism.
    The word of God is also ref as water.
    ----------------------
    "1 Corinthians 12:3 - "Therefore I want you to know that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, 'Jesus be cursed,' and no one can say, 'Jesus is Lord,' except by the Holy Spirit."

This verse is speaking in the after context, already saved ones, so it, like the rest, has zero support showing that you need to know a holy spirit person, independent of the God and Father and Jesus for that matter, to be saved.
    ------------------
    "And here below are verses that also proves we need the Holy Spirit,"
    "Now do tell who's creating things ppm or worsup, all backed up with biblical truth, and you cannot say anything otherwise unless you take snippets and misquoting the Bible with Imaginations"

As shown from above it is CLEARLY Ppm that is creating things that are simply not there, as we do NOT need to know a holy spirit person, independent of the Father or the Son to be saved.
    Not to mention, the Holy Spirit is the God and Father Yehowah -> Hear, Israel: Yehowah our God is ONE Yehowah, as quoted by Jesus and also confirmed in his words in John 17:3.

I most definitely can and rightfully say otherwise, as you are misusing those verses, no question about it.

We only need the Holy Spirit, to keep us on track, in the fold so to speak, once you are there, as in the likes of Jesus's words, I can of my own self do nothing.
    The Holy Spirit, the Father will draw you there and one way or another, that will most likely come through his word as he is The Word.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.