@whereuWhereu, I DID acknowledge you saying you were in error...

1. 22,943 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    @whereu

Whereu, I DID acknowledge you saying you were in error with a thumbs up, I didn't feel it necessary to expand on that.

It may or likely it would seem and to you, that it was carless of me that I shouldn't have assumed that you perhaps, have the same nature as me and took your apology as Highly commendable in doing so, as I value people who do so, with my thumbs up.
    So they ARE the likes of my thoughts and more, when I saw your post, hence my following post if you noticed, was less of the attacking mode.
    You know, the likes of, don't do unto others, what you wouldn't want done to you.

I wasn't referring to the Thomas matter, re you following ppm, and that should have been Clear in my post, so you win the jumping to conclusions habit on that one, so will be SEE your name changed? LOL.
    You jumped onto his claims, immediately following his, that I didn't know what Jesus's death and resurrection meant and you confirmed this, by posting likewise verses as ppm.
    Walks like a Duck, quack like a Duck, guess what LOL.
    You also swallowed Gum's line on the blessing matter, almost word for word.

On the Thomas matter, more so in the past, it was obvious that you were simply parroting your net readings, some of which you seemed to have retracted, or backed away from.
    ------------
    "Your error is simply due to your lack of comprehension of basic language. No doubt whatsoever.

All you do is demonstrate how stupid and ego driven you are."

As of yet whereu, you have not yet directly taken my posts valid points, and refuted them with the Bible, the likes of my (Bibles) Thomas outline, supported by the Bible, which is impossible for you to refute, without abandoning the simple Bible proof that spelled it out, for even a child.

No way is Jesus refencing blessings for believing he is Lord and God, the blessings are clearly for those believing that he rose from the dead without seeing such, No more and No less = Simples, as that is the entire passages theme, and every ones hopes, so they can also be raised.-
    ----------
    "ego driven"

If being passionate FOR the TRUTH of the key core basics, that leads to eternal life is ego driven, then I will be Happy to wear that title.

Seeking truth, be WARNED, Gospel of Thomas;

1 And he said: He who shall find the interpretation of the words shall not taste of death.

2 Jesus said: He who seeks, let him not cease seeking until: finds; and when he finds he will be troubled, and if he is troubled, he will be amazed, and he will reign over the All.

Do you know why you would be troubled as you sure will be, does the thought of other people come to mind, as to what it might mean for them?
    If so, would that be selfish?

Does that give you a snippet, of where this 'said' clown and alleged all sorts comes from???

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.