"Big deal - you gave me a thumbs up."Goodness me Whereu, show a...

1. 22,943 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Big deal - you gave me a thumbs up."

Goodness me Whereu, show a bit of maturity and decency, I explained my genuine and truthful comments on what was behind my thumbs up, what more do you want? (Gold medal for doing the moral and ethical thing?)
    I don't just throw thumbs up out there, for the sake of it, or give a thumbs up to someone that might be going against another poster, that I may often do.
    -----------
    "I suppose for you it is a big deal because you hardly get any."

I personally don't give a hoot about thumbs up, I take no notice of them, as most it would seem, throw them around like candy, trying to get popularity.
    On the Christian matter and thumbs up, if you're not getting them, then it is every likelihood that you're on the money, the truth trail, as Truth apparently is deemed as a dirty word, and the evidence for that on hear, shines out like the sunshine.
    ---------------
    "You seem to very worried about the prospect of not living for ever."

Goodness me, how on earth did you get that out of my Simple message????????????
    Have you been going to ppm class's? tongue.png

I have Zero concerns for myself, it was for Others (selfish me eh), considering that mainstream is definitely off the truth, re the basics of who and what the Father (God) and The Son are, as according to Jesus, eternal life hinges on this.

These untruths, as many areas appear to suggest, Will continue until Jesus comes and exposes the lies.
    However, the FEW that he references, would have already been gathered, just before his arrival and at his arrival, following the revealing, comes the wrath, which is after satan's wrath, the tribulation.
    Hence the message that those of Jesus's are spared from the wrath, will be void it would seem, for most of the mainstream.
    Hence, they will have to cling to his truths during the wrath, and likely die for it, before being raised again, being part of the big multitude.

Hence many end up before God with tears, which he wipes away, it would seem.
    The Mother is drunk on the blood of them, Because they drank her wine = lying words and it is obvious who that Mother is.
    -------------
    "Much of what you disagree with is parroted according to you which is just another indicator of your stupidity."

Are you forgetting already, your parroted error that you admitted to already, because you were following another's lies and imitated them, with likewise verses refences quoted from you?

The unquestionable evidence From You is on H/C, that you often parrot others lines and fall head over heals, into their traps, come lies.
    You also parrot other clowns opinions from the net at times as well, almost word for word.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.