For someone who doesn't give a hoot about thumbs up you sure are...

1. 27,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    For someone who doesn't give a hoot about thumbs up you sure are making a lot of the one that you gave me.
    Is the explanation that this thumbs up was all for show?
    On the Christian matter and thumbs up, if you're not getting them, then it is every likelihood that you're on the money, the truth trail, as Truth apparently is deemed as a dirty word, and the evidence for that on hear, shines out like the sunshine.
    Is this along the lines of your often stated claim that only a few get it? That may be true but as you have repeatedly demonstrated you are not one of them because you can't understand the simplest verses in scripture as was demonstrated in the "Thomas matter".
    In your hands the word truth is a word that has been made dirty by you by the way that you bastardize the truth.
    ---
    I have already told you that errors are entirely my own - are you so stupid that you have already forgotten this - and that I'm not ashamed to admit that I don't know everything - are you saying that you rely on nobody for your information?

You have no room to accuse others of lying as you have demonstrated by posting lies about the "Thomas matter", John 1:1-14, and the way in which God reveals himself to name a few.

The unquestionable evidence From You is on H/C, that you often parrot others lines and fall head over heals, into their traps, come lies
    You are mistaking your crap with truths from the Bible, and so sure that your delusions represent the truth that you make silly claims..
    You also parrot other clowns opinions from the net at times as well, almost word for word
    There is no need to go to the net for clowns when clown @wotsup in available on this forum..

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.