Believe what -> that he rose from the dead DRRRRRRThe subject...

1. 20,994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Believe what -> that he rose from the dead DRRRRRR

The subject matter is Thomas recognising the trinity aspect of Jesus by saying My Lord and My God.
    Thomas didnt say it when he saw Jesus risen. Thomas felt the force of God when his fingers when inside Jesus. That's when Thomas said My Lord and My God.
    You really need to learn how to read properly You are such a dummy!

26 A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you!” 27 Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.”

28 Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”

But wotsup has no clue wotsoever because his eyes have been blinded and his heart hardened so he can't see, like Thomas, that Jesus being the arm of the Lord is God. My Lord snd My God.

Belief and Unbelief Among the Jews and wotsup

37 Even after Jesus had performed so many signs in their presence, wotsup still would not believe in him. 38 This was to fulfill the word of Isaiah the prophet:

“Lord, who has believed our message
    and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?”[h]

39 For this reason wotsup could not believe, because, as Isaiah says elsewhere:

40 “He has blinded wotsup's eyes
    and hardened wotsup's heart,
    so wotsup can neither see with his eyes,
    nor understand with his heart,
    nor turn—and I would heal him”[i]

I expect your impulsive compulsive order to regurgitate more of your vomit.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.