Get WITH the ENTIRE theme of the Thomas matter = Believing or...

1. 22,943 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Get WITH the ENTIRE theme of the Thomas matter = Believing or not if Jesus rose from the dead, no more and not less.

The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.- that he rose from the dead
    And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.
    Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.- that I rose from the dead.
    And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
    Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

The only reference, acknowledgement of Jesus to Thomas is, that Thomas now believed Jesus rose from the dead and blessing for those that believe this, without having the benefits as Thomas had, by seeing him.

The words my God, is simply Thomas referring to His God dwelling in Jesus, BECAUSE Jesus had told him so twice, pre the cross John 14:10

NO way is Jesus linking the blessings to the words - my Lord and my God.
    ---------------
    As I said -> You cannot refute the above with the Bible, and maintain the Bible Truth = Simples.
    The above is my other post, stick TO IT and exactly it, and counter it with the Bible, THAT direct subject and it's CLEAR support that I gave it.

NOT interested in your nonsense lollypops, which have Zero to do with the subject at hand.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.