Seek the LORD while He may be found., page-402

1. 22,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Dwelling in Jesus, just as Jesus says and he defines the Father dwelling in him, independently of Himself,

We've already established the Son of Man claiming that. Sheesh, learn your scriptures.

Matthew 26:64 “You have said so,” Jesus replied. “But I say to all of you: From now on you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven.”

Mark 14:62 “I am,” said Jesus. “And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven.”

Luke 22:69 But from now on, the Son of Man will be seated at the right hand of the mighty God.”

FFS get yur head out of your butt and get a clue!

I ascend to my God and your God.

Well you have read that scripture. Was it the Son of Man of Son of God who said that?
    It would seem you are not sure using your following verse.

John 20:31 - But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

Oh, look at that, not the Son of Man but the Son of God. Still, you haven't the faintest clue what a Son of a God is. But that's you on everything, no clue wotsoever.
    Can you differentiate between Son of God and Son of Man?
    Have you some clue wotsoever, wotsup?

You're not what you're "OF" you silly Gummy Bear.

You're silly of silliness as you show which blows your statement out of the water!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.