Seek the LORD while He may be found., page-145

1. 23,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    @ppm56

"My dear wotsup, words are cheap, anyone can write anything, the problem is, what you wrote only exist with in one tiny brain which is not properly formed

Now prove what you wrote as being facts"

IT EXISTS IN YOUR TINY BRAIN, THE LIKES OF YOUR IMPOSSIBLE TAKE OF JOHN 17:3, A WHITE MATTER, WHICH YOU SEE AS BLACK, because 2 Thes 2:11 leaves you no option, but to see it this way.
    There is absolutely no other plausible explanation, for this absurdity.

First fact and Truth, you provided QUESTIONABLE said history records of, supposedly what the CC taught and that was only back to around 70-100 AD.
    What you claim was taught there, in NO way is as per the Bible and your abomination of John 17:3 for one, is Unconditional proof of that.

There is absolutely no way that you can claim, that Jesus didn't Independently of himself, show that the Father alone was the only true God when was here,
    the very reason that you avoid addressing this one area, like the plague.
    If you deny this, you are knowingly (should be), denying Jesus's clear words, which mean exactly the same back then as they do today.

Hence it is your words that are cheap, and potentially robbing people of eternal life.
    There is no two ways about your version of 17:3, that it creates another God and another Jesus and to boot, creates a non existent god the Holy Spirit as a separate being to the Only True God and Father, which would mean, you would have to give him Another Spirit, when the Bible is Very clear, that there is but ONE Spirit, in this regard, God the Father.

Hence, there is the corrupted roots, common roots, that many breakaways from the CC follow, rendering the Advocate Void = the numerous numbers of the varying Christian faiths.
    Even many of the non trinities, have some of your vital corrupted roots.

THE EVIDENCE IS LOUD AND CLEAR IN THE BIBLE, FOR
    THOSE OF THE TRUE GOD AND TRUE JESUS.
    John 6:45 - It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all
    taught of God (who is the Spirit of Truth, that glorified Jesus). Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.
    Jer 31:34 - No longer will each man teach his neighbor or his brother, saying, 'Know Yehowah,' because they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares Yehowah. For I will forgive their iniquities and will remember their sins no more.

SO THAT TOSSES YOUR CLAIM OUT THE DOOR, THAT WE NEED TO FOLLOW YOUR FOREFATHERS AND NOT JUST THE BIBLE.
    And your obvious abomination example of John 17:3, is a clear example of why you lot insist, no Bible alone, as it exposes your corruptions.

Jesus makes a Very clear statement, Only Few find = TRUTH, and the Bible shows this is running True to form, as well as Unquestionably showing us, that 2 Thes 2 is in full swing.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.