Seek the LORD while He may be found., page-388

1. 21,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    So when Thomas saw Jesus, before placing his fingers inside, Thomas still didn't believe Jesus had risen from the dead?
    You just can't get your tiny head around it.
    As soon as Thomas saw Jesus he knew he had risen from the dead.
    What fascinated Thomas that Jesus knew Thomas had said except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.

My Lord and My God, you not only have risen from the dead but you knew exactly what I said that I would want to do to believe you Jesus had risen.

Again, you wotsup, with no clue wotsoever, with eyes that have been blinded and heart that is hardened, can't see, like Thomas, that Jesus being the arm of the Lord is God. My Lord snd My God.

Belief and Unbelief Among the Jews and wotsup

37 Even after Jesus had performed so many signs in their presence, wotsup still would not believe in him. 38 This was to fulfill the word of Isaiah the prophet:

“Lord, who has believed our message
    and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?”[h]

39 For this reason wotsup could not believe, because, as Isaiah says elsewhere:

40 “He has blinded wotsup's eyes
    and hardened wotsup's heart,
    so wotsup can neither see with his eyes,
    nor understand with his heart,
    nor turn—and I would heal him”[i]

The only reference, acknowledgement of Jesus to Thomas is, that Thomas now believed Jesus rose from the dead and blessing for those that believe this, without having the benefits as Thomas had, by seeing him.

You are just too simple, wotsup. You dininish everything into being a simpleton. You can't put yourself in the position of Thomas in that remarkable event.
    He farken put his fingers inside Jesus you clown. He was astonished at seeing Jesus let alone hear Jesus say exactly word for word what he said.
    You have nfi what a blessing is and how Thomas was blessed from the foundation of the world you clown.

NOT interested in your nonsense lollypops, which have Zero to do with the subject at hand.

Because they show you have no clue wotsoever, wotsup and it flows through to all that you post.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.