IMM 1.75% 28.0¢ immutep limited

seeking a miracle on wall st

1. 100 Posts.
    Not wanting to p*ss on anyone's parade but after today's price action I would like to remind holders of some past events.
    In April 2010 the CEO of Dendreon said that "the results of the phase 3 trials would be unambiguous". This sent a clear message to the market and the share price climbed to $28. In May of 2010 Dendreon announced FDA approval, Prima's share price went from 16 cents to 19 cents and HC posters were madly posting "Toot Toot, the Prima train is leaving the station" et al. by the end of September 2010 Prima was trading at about 9cents.
    At the opening of the first trading session after Dendreon announced FDA approval, in a co-ordinated and blatant attack their share price crashed to $14 setting off an avalanche of stop losses from retail investors waiting to watch the share price rise, it happened so quickly that few has time to react and millions of dollars were stolen from those investors because by the end of that day's trade, the price had recovered to $28. After an investigation into this event no wrong doing was found and nobody was charged.
    Some posters seem to think listing on the NASDAQ is the path to fortune but be warned, those boys play rough and they certainly do not play by the rules.
    After opening tonight some U.S. investors may make and take a stag profit, others may attempt to trash the price to take a strategic holding at a bargain price while others may openly attempt to take a strategic holding (Dendreon?)or the price may genuinely run like a stabbed cat, I for one have no idea but my best guess is if Prima closes Tuesday at or above 30 cents it will be a miracle, if it closes above 25 cents it will be an even greater miracle.
    In my opinion the only thing that will create a large and sustained rise in price will be hard and positive clinical data.
    Regards Pablo
    p.s. I have dated many ugly women and even married one!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $413.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 28.0¢ $181.8K 635.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 265986 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 109282 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.35am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.