IPR 0.00% 4.1¢ ipernica limited

seeking a silver lining.

1. 988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Birdman i guess as long suffering shareholders it is hard not to dream, but google appear to be overlooking nearmap, excuse the pun. I'd suggest we have more chance suggesting that Microsoft buy Nearmap instead of fighting in court the patent infringement contest. And we don't have much chance of that.

Where has our long time ramper gone? I'm referring to Pinto who? Maybe it's time to reflect on some of his bullish (yes that is bullish) posts.

Couldn't help myself but to include a few remarks in caps. Yeah I know it is a cheap shot and 20:20 and all that, but hey if anyone can post something substantially positive please do.

28/9 2010
    big day boys and girls. Simon Crowther's first day on the job.

YES BOYS AND GIRLS WHAT A BIG DAY AND YEAR IT TURNED OUT TO BE!

21/10/2010
    So for the timing of the budget cycle I think it is fine - I don't know what the sp movement fuss was all about. If the same quarter next year is bad news then that will be a different story - but I think that will be a very good one.

SP FUSS, WHAT FUSS, WE BARELY HAVE AN SP.

25/12/2010
    Anyway - I still feel we have a winner and there are some very good people at the steering wheel.

AS A BACK SEAT PASSENGER LET ME TELL YOU, I'VE BEEN MORE THAN A LITTLE NERVOUS FOR SOME TIME AND EVEN MORE SO SINCE THE NAVIGATOR STUART NIXON GOT OUT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.