OMH 0.00% 38.0¢ om holdings limited

For those interested in EV`sWhat i am learning is those...

1. 640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    For those interested in EV`s
    What i am learning is those producers that are fully integrated in supply chain of raw materials to product required by manufactures, have their profit governed buy energy costs (electricity) to get to the final product. Below is a snap shot of Tesla communication (yesterday), energy is expensive in Europe and if they want their cost low they will need more out saucing than they make out.
    OMH is in the box seat when it comes to energy costs, they have talked about getting into sola energy so why not value add (which they may well already be doing) into this 99% Mn.

presentation held Tuesday afternoon Pacific Time, 22 September 2020 by Tesla Inc.’s CEO, Elon Musk, at the company’s 2020 Annual Meeting of Stockholders & Battery Day. During this presentation, Mr. Musk disclosed several technological advances it proposes to implement to materially lower the cost of producing lithium-ion batteries and electric vehicles, including Tesla’s plan to begin manufacturing at a very large scale an innovative type of lithium-ion battery with a cathode that contains around 33% manganese, made directly from manganese metal. Tesla also disclosed that it intends to build its own cathode factory and to purchase raw materials directly from mining companies. Until now, Tesla had used EV batteries manufactured by third parties, such as Panasonic, using principally an NCA formulation, which contains no manganese. The introduction of manganese in Tesla batteries is expected to result in a material increase in high-purity manganese demand. The Tesla presentation can be viewed at: https://www.tesla.com/2020shareholdermeeting”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $291.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 38.0¢ 38.0¢ $9.405K 24.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 25000 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 5168 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.