PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

seeking alpha article

1. 523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209
    Anybody see the Seeking Alpha article (posted against EGI). It seems we are in for a LONG wait....

I wrote to the company this morning as follows:

Hello Monica
    I am an Australian based shareholder via the PacMag takeover.
    You probably saw this article from Seeking Alpha recently http://seekingalpha.com/article/286322-entree-gold-a-sleeping-copper-giant

Whilst the Mongolian properties are mentioned...."Production is first expected in the Hugo North property in 2016, with production from Heruga expected to follow between 2019-22" I found it curious/disturbing that there is no mention as to when production is expected from Ann Mason????

Does this imply that we can't expect to see any production out of Ann mason until post 2022?

REPLY AS FOLLOWS:

Good afternoon,
    We did see the article from Seeking Alpha and it?s always a reminder as to how small the world really is when I hear from people such as yourself.

At this time, we do not have a projected development schedule time frame for when we may expect production to begin on our Ann Mason property. It is still in a relatively early stage of exploration and will require a lot more work. An updated resource estimate would be one of the first steps that we would need as part of the progression of the project.

The more positive aspect is that we are focusing on Ann Mason based on the potential we believe it holds. Are you on our e-mail distribution list to receive news releases, etc.

Please do not hesitate to respond if you would like to discuss this further.

Kind regards,

Monica

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.