SYR 5.48% 34.5¢ syrah resources limited

Someone else will make good money out of Syrah by taking it...

1. 363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Someone else will make good money out of Syrah by taking it over; mark my words.

It is dirt cheap at the moment and the board will be around US$40 million in cash by mid to late January 2021.

My best bet is they will be seeking offers if not now then early next year. You see they need more cash and there is a risk if they don't get the first quarter of production right when the recommence production it is curtains; Mr Vernor and his management team have failed to meet their forecasts before and why should we have any confidecen they will do so next time; recoveries (not yet 80%) and flake portion of total production still not 20% yet alone 30%.

Just a matter of whay price they can get for it; at 36 cents now it owes at least A$1.20 to $1.30 - it has a 50 year life, vanadium by-product and also the downstream battery plant in the USA which could supply General Motors, Ford, Tesla and Japanese and German car makers that have plants in the USA.

I again say I find it appalling that Mr Vernor was awarded 4 million stock options but with a strike price of only 43 cents per share. Hmmm. He could bag $3 million profit on those for doing very little. Oh, and less than a year ago he wanted money from shareholders at 81 cents per share. Clearly, the Corporations Law as it is needs to be changed so that this does not happen for any director or his management team. The law should say it they have asked shareholders for their money at a certain price in the previous 2 years, they cant have options at a stike price less than that price. Otehrwise, it is rewarding a failed CEO with a few million for destroying share holder value and then just selling the company for a price above the very low strike price.
    Last edited by Boges: 30/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
-0.020(5.48%)
Mkt cap ! $357.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.8¢ 34.5¢ $2.576M 7.326M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 393935 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 100404 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.