UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

seeking alpha on future, page-2

1. 176 Posts.
    LOL, sorry but this article is quite ridiculous.

The website indicates that the article was posted on the 18th of August - 18 days after the consolidated statements of operations were made public. So, this guy shouldn't make assumptions on FY 2012, he should know.

Quote:
    "Revenues are exploding at the company. Unilife booked just over $5mm in sales in FY2011, but should easily do over $30mm in FY2012. Consensus analysts' estimates call for over $130mm in revenues in FY2013."

Fact: FY2012 is not easily over 30M. From my understanding - after the "explosion" there was only 1.2M left to report. Sounds more like an implosion. lol

Quote:
    "UNIS lost 78 cents a share in FY2011, but is on track to cut that in half to a 40 cents a share loss in FY2012. Consensus analysts' estimates have the company turning profitable with a 12 cent gain per share in FY2013."

I don't even try to figure out how a 12 cent gain could possibly be a positive for FY2013 after a consecutive 78c and 40c loss. This would represent a 3.9% gain in FY 2013 (based on the NASDAQ closing price of 3.02 last Friday).
    That's what Bret Jensen calls "Strong Upside And Insider Buying". Lol

Quote:
    "Consensus analysts' estimates call for over $130mm in revenues in FY2013."

I really appreciate that the US citizens start to use the metric system as agreed a long time ago with the rest of the world. Bret Jensen, you must be a visionary to introduce millimetres (the r is debatable) to the world of accounting :)

Sorry guys, you know that I'm generally a positive advocate for UNI/UNS. In my opinion, whoever reads this article and does some very BASIC research will say - .....?

Fill in the blanks.

How could xx people give a thumbs up for the article from Bret Jenson??? I don't get it.

Still backing the idea of good products, but slowly getting worried about the sales department (the R&D employees seem to be highly valued when I have a look at the numbers :|

Just some thoughts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.