UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

LOL, sorry but this article is quite ridiculous. The website...

1. 176 Posts.
    LOL, sorry but this article is quite ridiculous.

The website indicates that the article was posted on the 18th of August - 18 days after the consolidated statements of operations were made public. So, this guy shouldn't make assumptions on FY 2012, he should know.

Quote:
    "Revenues are exploding at the company. Unilife booked just over $5mm in sales in FY2011, but should easily do over $30mm in FY2012. Consensus analysts' estimates call for over $130mm in revenues in FY2013."

Fact: FY2012 is not easily over 30M. From my understanding - after the "explosion" there was only 1.2M left to report. Sounds more like an implosion. lol

Quote:
    "UNIS lost 78 cents a share in FY2011, but is on track to cut that in half to a 40 cents a share loss in FY2012. Consensus analysts' estimates have the company turning profitable with a 12 cent gain per share in FY2013."

I don't even try to figure out how a 12 cent gain could possibly be a positive for FY2013 after a consecutive 78c and 40c loss. This would represent a 3.9% gain in FY 2013 (based on the NASDAQ closing price of 3.02 last Friday).
    That's what Bret Jensen calls "Strong Upside And Insider Buying". Lol

Quote:
    "Consensus analysts' estimates call for over $130mm in revenues in FY2013."

I really appreciate that the US citizens start to use the metric system as agreed a long time ago with the rest of the world. Bret Jensen, you must be a visionary to introduce millimetres (the r is debatable) to the world of accounting :)

Sorry guys, you know that I'm generally a positive advocate for UNI/UNS. In my opinion, whoever reads this article and does some very BASIC research will say - .....?

Fill in the blanks.

How could xx people give a thumbs up for the article from Bret Jenson??? I don't get it.

Still backing the idea of good products, but slowly getting worried about the sales department (the R&D employees seem to be highly valued when I have a look at the numbers :|

Just some thoughts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.