AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

March Li Report, Seeking Alpha Many key points but certainly...

1. 1,766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    March Li Report, Seeking Alpha

Many key points but certainly buoyant and still booming Li market, as expected really.  25% Li Carbonate contract higher prices $13k - $16k 2018 so far compared to 2017.  China spot prices much higher $20-23k.  Big deals being chased continuously by car makers.

This world trade war episode has simmered down temporarily with US DOW recovering over 668pts 2.84% overnight.  Whereby this debacle has caused possible close shop for ST trades with muddling the recovery that was in place last week, this updated state of affairs resumes confidence for round 2.

LT holdings and holders still happy as larry and today's movement supports this for continued recovery- nice & steady and much slower , hopefully, imho.

https://seekingalpha.com/amp/articl...ws-month-march-2018?__twitter_impression=true

"
    Orocobre [ASX:ORE], [TSX:ORL] (OTCPK:OROCF)

On February 28, 4-traders reported, "Orocobre : Recent strategic placement and entitlement offer finalised. Orocobre Limited (ASX: ORE TSX: ORL) (Orocobre or the Company) is pleased to announce the finalisation of the 15% strategic placement to Toyota Tsusho Corporation." The deal was done at AUD 7.50 per share.

You can read the latest investor presentation here. You can read more on my article on Orocobre here, and subscribers of Trend Investing can view an interview I did with CEO Richard Seville here. Also some interesting 4-traders news for Orocobre by Morgan Stanley (the lithium bears) increasing the target from AUD 8.17 to AUD 8.44. Strange! "
    Last edited by songokou: 27/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.