AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Seeking Alpha Transcsipt of Earnings Call

1. 20,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 870
    For anyone who doesn't want to listen all the way the through the audio, here is a transcript, albeit with some grammatical errors and words missing...

http://seekingalpha.com/article/405...ille-q4-2016-results-earnings-call-transcript

Re: the question over whether they will seek to raise capital from the market for the expansion and the LiOH plant, there is a useful quote below. I should also say that very few CEO's will flag a capital raising in advance, to the point of denying one is coming when it is (although I know a few who have!) because it will create jitters for investors, but here's what RS said about the subject:

"On the following slide (slide 21), we have expansion timetable, very simply both projects will run pretty much in parallel, and we will be commissioning on the backend of next year with meaningful production in calendar year 2019.

So how we’re going to fund this? Well, we are not going to be going back to shareholders to raise equity. We have strong cash flows over the next three months and they will fund this expansion. And the data presented in this slide (slide 22) sets that out. As a point of deepest draw on the assumptions of debt and the plot of the deepest draw we would have $22.6 million proper in the Orocobre account. But I repeat we are certainly not intending to come back directly market raising money for the project."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.