LYC 3.39% $7.02 lynas rare earths limited

Seeking Alpha, page-4

1. 270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    Two things bother me about the Seeking Alpha report: Whoever wrote the article used all the right tech words. Well-positioned among others are words that say something but more like nothing. I may have missed it but no one took credit for the article, though I didn't download once I saw the MBA style of writing. I've had many, many brokerage houses want me to let them run my retirement funds. Fancy charts, fancy words, insightful diagnosis of my portfolio but none will guarantee anything other than there is a good chance of losing my money. All said of them said I was overweight in Lynas. If I had followed their advice, I would have lost a huge amount. I honestly don't think these professionals have any greater analytical skills then we do. I tend to invest long term in solid companies. I sleep well holding Lynas.

I found that most brokers and writers are doing so for money first, second through last. Most have the integrity of politicians. If you like Lynas, keep it. If you don't sell. I think the change in the agreement between Lynas and the Japanese company says a lot about where Lynas is headed.

Well, that's my opinion. Thanks for the opportunity to sound off. May the stock do well today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.02
Change
0.230(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $6.561B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.74 $7.05 $6.72 $39.03M 5.604M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11129 $6.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.03 26155 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.