MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

"...Creditors/substantial share holders control the...

1. 785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    "...Creditors/substantial share holders control the liquidator...?"

The secured creditors authorize the liquidator to sell the mine at market price. It means
    1. SC trust the liquidator. It must be and only could be.
    2. The price must be settled by market, which is the strength of the liquidators. Here SC could not do too much: take or refuse as business is business.
    3. If SC refuse to accept the price,
    * it would give us some room to wait(dream daily or just see what would be out depends on your personal favor).
    * it quite possibly happens while nickel price turns hot. Human is similar we want to cut the pains off but we really try very hard for more!
    4. It is good SC is big shareholders to the little shareholders but it is very bad to themselves. They have been beaten by two great blows, the money owed by MBN and the capital invested in MBN after forced/seduced in first VA.
    * You could say they would do anything to protect their investment capital in MBN
    * They could try everything out of the painful situation: get recovery from debt owed by MBN but forget the investment capital.
    * Too many here cry or cheer from their personal shoes, which in best case usually fail.
    5. Only np hotness could let SC get good enough courage to get their investment capital back partially or better wholly
    6. I am a shareholder but I prefer to view MBN and the SC from outside of my shoes. It could be very hurt for people's feeling but conscious and logic in the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.